Olathe Bankruptcy Attorney Helping You Get a Fresh Financial Start
Experienced Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy firm serving northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri
Facing unmanageable debt can be overwhelming and stressful, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Located in Olathe, Kansas, the William P. Turner Law Office is committed to helping clients throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area, northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri get a fresh start through bankruptcy and protect their homes, cars and income from foreclosure, repossession or garnishments. For over 20 years, I have been dedicated to providing each client with individualized attention and compassionate representation to ease their emotional stress and relieve their crushing financial burdens.
Reputable attorney protecting clients from creditors
If you’re burdened by what seems like insurmountable debt, I can help you regain control of your financial situation. I advise each client on all aspects of bankruptcy and foreclosure and work with them to reach the best possible outcome in their case. When clients work with me, they have an attorney by their side who:
- Concentrates on a specific area of law — I focus solely on bankruptcy matters, and my clients can be rest assured that they are working with an attorney who has comprehensive knowledge of the intricacies and nuances associated with Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Uses a hands-on approach — I personally handle each client’s matter and ensure that they are educated about their options if they are at risk of losing their property through foreclosure, repossession or garnishment, keeping them informed every step of the way.
- Is well-respected — I am AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability. I also have a rating of 10 out of 10 on Avvo.com.
I offer cost-effective rates for my legal services and flexible scheduling to meet the needs of my clients.
Responsive representation for bankruptcy and foreclosures
Job loss, medical bills, mismanagement of finances, divorce and unanticipated expenses are just some of the reasons why debt can start to accumulate. Regardless of the reason, I can help you find solutions to move forward. Since 1997, I have used bankruptcy to help clients in desperate financial situations, focusing exclusively on bankruptcy since 2003, handling matters such as:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — I advise clients on the benefits of filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy to discharge their debts and help them determine their eligibility for this option.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — For clients who are considering filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, I assist them with developing a reorganization plan that can allow them to better manage their debts and pay them back over a three- to five-year period.
- Foreclosure defense — I offer foreclosure defense services and fight to protect the rights of clients who are at risk of losing their homes throughout the process.
I promptly address my clients’ concerns, ensuring that they have an attorney who will personally work with them and guide them through each step of the legal process.
Contact a knowledgeable Kansas & Missouri bankruptcy and foreclosure attorney for a consultation
Based in Olathe, Kansas, William P. Turner Law Office is a debt relief agency that helps individuals file for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy throughout northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. Call 913-752-9202 or contact me online to schedule a complimentary consultation at my Olathe, Kansas office.